According to the Direct Marketing Association, estimated Return On Investment of Email marketing is roughly $42 for every $1 spent. With these kind of returns, you simply can’t afford not to do email marketing.
Bring your customers into the conversation.
Email Marketing is still one of the preferred marketing tools for both Business-to-Business and Business-to-Consumer companies. Small businesses and large corporations alike are finding increased sales, enhanced customer relationships, and brand recognition as a result of successful email marketing campaigns.
Boost brand awareness, customer engagement and sales conversions.
Kinetic InterActive helps their clients create and execute highly effective email marketing campaigns.
We build the opt-in database or research and advise on email marketing lists, create the email marketing message, segment specific customer groups, and send targeted, personalized messages. Our statistical tools allows for detailed management and analysis of your email marketing programs.
- Forge stronger relationships with your customers.
- Drive sales while cutting marketing costs.
- Increase your customer database
(prospects, members, subscribers, etc.).
- Address & target each customer's unique needs.
- Build customer loyalty.
- Identify and retain your best customers.
- Deliver an unprecedented ROI.
What are the benefits of email marketing?
- Email Marketing is inexpensive. An effective email marketing program can cost just pennies per person!
- Email Marketing is personalized. Easily and quickly perform one-to-one marketing. Identify each consumer's action, and respond accordingly with a follow-up communication.
- Email Marketing allows you to be on a first-name basis. You can build customer loyalty by greeting customers by name, and automatically remembering birthdays, anniversaries and other important dates.
- Email Marketing allows you to segment your marketing message. Customers can be segmented by demographic and psychographic information. Newsletters and marketing messages can be created to parallel their interests and increase conversion.
- Email Marketing allows you to generate advertising revenue. If you wish, you can even include targeted sponsorship ads, adding a revenue-generating vehicle for your business.
- Email Marketing allows you to easily manage, maintain and build your marketing lists. Opt-out management, bounce handling, auto-segmenting, detailed and itemized reporting and analysis, and more!